Tuesday, February 25, 2014

C4K - February

In my selected child, Matthew's, blog post, he talks about how players did not get inducted into the MLB Hall of Fame if they were using performance enhancing drugs this year. He also brought up a very smart question. What kind of cheating is using PED's, or is it even considered cheating? To me, and many others it is definitely cheating. What kind of cheating would you call it though? Matthew brought up many great points and I was very impressed with this blog post.

In Molly's blog post, she asked, "What would you do if you were locked in your favorite department store overnight?" She replied that if she were locked in her favorite store, Target, she would have a hay day! She would get some Starbucks, expensive items, and stock up on food. She seems like a very fun and outgoing young girl. I told her I would also have myself a little hay day in Target!

Olivia talked about her band trip with her school. She thanked her band teacher, Mrs. Jones, that she said she would miss when she went to high school. She also thanked the band members and told them what a great job they did. She was so excited, because her band got gold. She seems like a very successful young girl.

Kuminai posted a really cool gadget in her blog. It shows pictures with quotes on them. Most of them say, "What goes around, comes around." They also wrote about synonyms, misconceptions, and rules of beliefs. I don't totally understand the concept of this blog post, but I think the gadget they used is very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment